Clients with many and varied needs trust Alban Shipping when bespoke export case making and packing services are required. From one-off ISPM 15 wooden shipping crates and cases, through to specialised packing, we have solutions for all export packing needs. Services include:
- Bespoke wooden crates & cases
- Wooden bases
- Bespoke packing for export or storage
- ISPM 15 standards
- On-site packing service
- Bespoke pallet boxes
- Environmental vacuum-sealed barrier bags
- Vibration isolation bases for delicate equipment
- Container loading and stowing
Protecting valuable or fragile items since 1991
Every day, clients around the world trust our export packing experience. From motorbikes and classic cars to complex or delicate machinery, we have designed and manufactured bespoke packing of all kinds. This service can be combined with any of our other services from freighting and storage to complete installation.
Case Studies Kodak
John C Taylor
Using only the best materials
Using only high-quality materials for our wooden shipping crates, cases and bases, we manufacture kiln-dried, heat treated timber cases to meet international ISPM 15 standards for export to worldwide destinations including China and the USA.
About our cases
- The timber used to build the bespoke cases is all from approved suppliers that use wood from sustainable forests. All cases are marked accordingly to ensure a smooth passage through Customs.
- Our custom-made wooden cases are professionally made from 6-18mm plywood with removable sides, affording your valuables maximum protection.
- Alban Cases is registered with the Forestry Commission (GB) for the supply of ISPM15 compliant wooden cases which is implemented by countries and trading blocks worldwide. Our registration number is GB-FC0624.
- Stamps on all cases manufactured by Alban Cases ensures we offer accredited wood packaging accepted by the country of import.