Other case studies Kodak case study
John C Taylor
The Lighting Company approached Alban Cases to manufacture several wooden cases to hold their exhibition equipment for transport to The Monaco Boat Show. These cases had to be built in a style which could be re used and the contents loaded and unloaded easily.
Following an onsite meeting at The Light Corporation to view the product and to discuss the packaging with their team we provided:
- Samples of the internal fixings and packaging
- A quotation for manufacturing for the wooden crates.
As a result of this initial meeting to discuss packaging we offered our complete services. Our proposal with The Lighting Company was talked through and accepted and the process began.
- Supply of wooden crates
- Packaging exhibition stand to crates on site for loading to our vehicle
- Dedicated road freight delivery service to Monacco
- Unpack and installation of the stand to the stand for our clients arrival
- After a successful show we undertook the Reverse logistics to point of origin, to our clients secure warehouse for storage
“Our first inclusion to The Monaco Yacht Show in 2012 was a vitally important Marketing and Business Development exercise for us. As well as detailed planning in making our exhibition stand ready, we required a huge logistic effort in planning the transportation, build and tear-down of the stand once it was on site in Monaco. This is where Alban Shipping helped us plan, build and transport all of our equipment to Monaco in preparation for the show. All of the staff at Alban Shipping were beyond helpful, always considering our requirements and the importance of the exercise. All of our equipment was delivered on time, and in great condition, allowing us to have a successful show without worrying about the logistical challenges that presided over us. Once the show was over, the equipment was duly transported back to our headquarters in the UK.
I couldn’t recommend Alban Shipping highly enough. An extremely professional outfit who are always meticulous in their execution of the task at hand.”